Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cherry

This blog is for My Best Friend cherry,


Its been 9 long years since we became friends.
But the closeness which we shared hasn't erased.

You are my best friend and the one close to my heart
You make my life special everyday

Your innocence and simplicity your kindness makes me feel good about u.

BE THE SAME FOR REST OF MY LIFE
I WISH GOOD LUCK TO YOUR FUTURE LIFE

Where ever you are stay in touch with me
Be happy always and shower your care for me...


At last one thing never lend your dimple to someone
I'm the owner of it and i love to own it... (Until you find someone special for u)

1 comment:

  1. hey chinnu,

    i m always with u forever and ever. i will never leave u in my life. ur my life without u i cant be happy in my life. i will always be beside u. the 2 years v both were far i cant forget tat in my life. i hope tat doesn come to us again.

    your
    cherry

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.