Thursday, July 8, 2010

Special

How do i describe you,
A special part of my life,
A unique character,
A reader, fun maker
Yes, i see something new in you!!!!!


What is that magic you are creating in my life?
I'm flying in that wonderland everyday because of you,
There is a presence of heaven around me,
Yes, i see something new in me!!!!


Why do i feel so lonely when i don't find you around?
May be i started imagining my world with you!!
Please don't let down my dreams and me
Yes, stay with me for the rest of my life!!


When will i let you know my feelings?
I hope the reaction would be positive,
Its been years since I know you!!!
Yes, tell me that "You are that special one" !!!!

1 comment:

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.