Saturday, January 29, 2011

Time & Feelings

Its been many days since I relate myself with you,
Could you feel the distance that's creating
Never expected anyting much from you.
But seems that you feel I am expecting too much from you

Time plays a vital role in anyone's life.
Happiness and sadness become part of it
Its difficult to act to be happy
I need a hand which holds me tightly.

Bind us together, I am scared
Please try to heal this wound
Kill the loneliness and make me alive
Feel it for me to see it alike!!

I suppose that we aren't so busy
but acts are seen to be
be the one you were
I dont wanna see any changes for me

Share the love share the pain
I am there for you all the time
Is this promise only from me
Feel my Love to believe me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.